May 12, 2013

Why You Should List Your Home With Me

Choosing the right Colorado Springs Real Estate Professional is perhaps the most important decision you will make when selling your property. The more you look around, the more I think you will see why it makes sense to list with me. I don’t sit back and quietly wait for buyers to come to me. I aggressively market and list your Colorado Springs property in the places buyers are looking with the latest technology!

 
 

 










What I Offer that MANY DO NOT!


  • I use a Professional Photographer 
  • Video Home Tour with Narrator 
  • Virtual 360’ Home Tour 
  • Listing on All Major Internet Property Sites
  • QR Code on yard sign with Recorded Information about Your Home
  • Open Houses 
  • Beautiful Color Flyers 
  • Full Time Showing Appointment Coordinators 
  • Showing Feedback from Buyer and Agents 
  • 7 Day a Week Availability 
  • Home Staging / Showing Advice 
  • Electronic Contracts Availability
And much more! 


Allow me to share my complete market strategy with you and ask me how I can save you money! Call me today! (719) 357-1023 Or visit my Colorado Springs Real Estate website: www.JulieLopezProperties.com





 

No comments:

Post a Comment