Apr 3, 2013

Military Appreciation Cash Back Program

To express my appreciation to our military members, I offer a military cash back program if you allow me to help find your Colorado Springs home. If you are active duty or retired military purchasing a home in the Colorado Springs area, you qualify for my military cash back program and can receive up to $1,750 cash back.  If you end up purchasing and selling a home with me, you will receive up to $3,500 cash back.     

Price of Home
My Cash Back Rebate
USAA’s Rebate
$50,000-$99,999
$550
$350
$100,000-$149,999
$850
$650
$150,000-$249,999
$1,150
$950
$250,000-$399,999
$1,450
$1,250
$400,000+
$1,750
$1,550

*The military appreciation program is not available for individuals who are participating in a corporate relocation program or as part of a Realtor referral. Please contact me for more details regarding eligibility.

Benefits of my military appreciation program over USAA’s Mover Advantage and other programs;

 1.  Higher cash rebate

 2.  My military appreciation program is extended to all active duty military and retired military members

3.   You will receive a complimentary Colorado Springs relocation packet which provides outstanding information about the Colorado Springs area.

4.   I use e-contracts, which is an internet based contract system. This system has proven to be extremely beneficial to out-of-state military clients. If any contract issues arise when you are not here in Colorado Springs, I can email you the contract so you can sign it online.

5.  I can provide you with a network of trusted lenders, inspectors, contractors, and other resources needed to help assure a smooth real estate transaction.

6.  I use advanced technology and internet based tools to personalize your home search and reduce the time it takes to find the perfect home when you actually come to Colorado Springs. You will receive a personalized home search website that will pull homes that fit what you are looking for directly from the MLS system. Your personal website will let you know whenever there are new listings that fit your criteria or any price or status changes to the listings that you have on your website. This is a powerful tool that will save you time searching by doing all the work for you. You will also have complete access to search the MLS on an interactive map.

7.  I am a full-time, dedicated professional in Colorado Springs, so you are guaranteed that you are receiving the utmost in professional buyer services with un-waivered ethical values.

8.  I will be your Buyer's Agent, and you will not be handed off to another agent. With other programs you get a Realtor that is assigned to you without a say. Programs like USAA's claim they pre-screen the agents which is not 100% true. They outsource their program to a third party who does not “screen” individual Realtors rigorously but rather has a contract with a few local Real Estate companies who will then distribute your information to their agents. As a result, you have no say or guarantee as to the quality of agent you get to work with.
 
     I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Please visit my website or email me for more infomation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment