Apr 7, 2013

Is a Down Payment Keeping You From Buying a Home?

 
If you have been holding off on buying a home because you don’t have enough for a down payment, now is the time to take advantage of a program called “Turnkey”.  You don’t have to be a first-time homebuyer, but your yearly income must be less than $88,900 and the maximum purchase price $283,000. You also don’t have to have perfect credit with a minimum 640 FICO score.

If you or someone you know has been renting while saving for a down payment, the wait is over. Since mortgage rates are incredibly low and rent in Colorado Springs is at an all-time high, mortgage payments are significantly lower than rent right now. For more information, visit El Paso County “Turnkey”Origination Mortgage Program.

I would be more than happy to help you find a lender and search for your new home. If you are an active or retired military member, ask me about my MilitaryAppreciation Cash Back Program. If you have any questions or if I can help you in any way, please email me at JulieLopezRealtor@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. Hi! I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well.

    ReplyDelete